Unlike installed software where it’s up to you to keep your system up and running, with Bionic you get an Always On Guarantee. Rest assured knowing that Bionic the right infrastructure in place to ensure that your system is always available. Bionic has a proven track record of keeping customers up and running through all natural disasters over the past fifteen years such as Northeast Blackout of 2003, Hurricane Katrina, and Hurricane Sandy.
- Reliable Hardware – Bionic’s servers are all Hewlett-Packard and Sun Microsystems enterprise class servers, which are known for their reliability in the most demanding environments. High availability system features include: RAID storage technologies, redundant power supplies, multi-processor systems, and hot backup.
- Reliable Operating System – Enterprise-class Linux Operating System technology. Every server undergoes a “hardening” process before deployment to certify that it meets stringent operating standards.
- Reliable Software – Developed on the enterprise class J2EE Platform and monitored 24/7/365. More than 3,500 users from 700 companies have completed more than 250,000 advertising campaigns using Bionic’s software platform.
- Reliable Data – Enterprise-class Oracle database technology. The Bionic database is continuously backed up to a standby database in our secondary data center. Full database backups are run every night. Incremental OS level are run daily and full OS level server backups are run every week. Backup files are swept to tape and moved offsite to a secure facility where they are kept for 30 days.
- Reliable Network – Redundant private transit OC3/DS3 connections to the top internet backbone providers.
- Reliable Environment – Full data-grade HVAC system with N+1 redundancy, 72 degree ambient air temperature (+/-2 degrees), 45% humidity (+/-5%).
- Reliable Power – Dual power grid, N+1 redundancy in all systems, parallel redundant UPS utilizing Hot Sync® technology; 2000 – 4000 amps of 48 volt DC power, redundant “A” and “B” circuits; valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) batteries, generator sized to run entire site at full load for a minimum of 24 hours without refueling, automatic transfer switches (ATS) and bypass/isolation switches provide N+1 redundancy for dual source power capability, 24 x 7 national maintenance contract, electrical connections for roll-up generator and load banks.
- Fire Protection – Dry-pipe, pre-action double interlock fire suppression system; both smoke and high temperature heat detectors; zone specific discharge; early warning VESDA fire detection systems.
- Monitoring – System is monitored on-site 24/7/365; DataTrax facility monitoring of power, HVAC, security, fire, leak detection and hydrogen detection systems.
As technology changes over time, Bionic will adapt its infrastructure, systems and processes accordingly. The above information is subject to change, but one thing that will never change is you’ll always have an Always On Guarantee, which is fully detailed in your terms of service.