Unlike installed software where you are thrown to the wolves to protect your system, Bionic gives you bank-grade security as a core part of your service. With Bionic, you get the same high level of security employed by banks, hospitals, and the Department of Defense. Rest assured that you and your clients’ data is safe and secure.
- SSAE-16 Certified – Bionic’s data center has successfully completed the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 compliance audit. Our controls are built on a foundation of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices in information technology and security. Successful completion of SSAE 16 SOC 1 audit indicates that processes, procedures and controls have been formally reviewed and are found to be in compliance with the requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. Because SSAE-16 is based on the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board’s (IAASB) International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3402, Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization it is an internationally recognized auditing standard. The systems and processes evaluated in this audit include transaction processing integrity controls, computer security controls, program change management controls, IT operations controls and entity level controls of an organization.
- Secure Data Center – Biometric palm scanners at all facility entrances, card access control at all interior and exterior doors, 24/7/365 on-site security staff, 24/7/365 intrusion detection monitoring, digital surveillance cameras with 30 days storage.
- Secure Database – Your data is securely stored in a private database using enterprise class Oracle database technology.
- Secure Network – All systems protected behind intelligent Cisco Switches. All data storage on secure private network. 24/7/365 monitoring of network activity.
- Secure Hardware – All servers are Hewlett-Packard enterprise-class servers, which are known for their security and used in the most sensitive environments.
- Secure Operating System – All Bionic servers run on secure and reliable Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Each system undergoes a “hardening” process before deployment which certifies it meets the most stringent security standards.
- Secure Software – Developed on the enterprise-class J2EE Platform. All data guarded by proprietary Security Manager. User authentication and encrypted passwords, individual and group-level access control lists (ACL), and protected item access logs.