Last night, Bionic Digital Media Planning system was upgraded to give you a new tool for automatically keeping track of your Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and the proposals that come in response.
RFP management in digital advertising is well-known to be a frustrating mess. Despite recently celebrating the eighteenth anniversary of the banner ad, sending RFP requests and handling proposal responses is still a highly manual effort involving emails, Excel spreadsheets, shared file folders, phone calls, sticky notes, and plenty of manual labor. Despite its many failings and costing agencies more than $3,000 per campaign in labor, nobody has yet developed a widely adopted alternative to this time-consuming and expensive process.
Fresh on the heels of version 2.0, Bionic Planner v2.1, released May 9, 2013, brings much-needed automation to RFP management:
- Send RFPs from your media plan – with contacts pre-filled for you (no more tracking down contact info)!
- Automatically keeps track of who has viewed your RFP and who has responded with a proposal
- Makes it easy to send reminders to those that have not responded
- Automatically organizes all your proposals and documents (screenshots, media kits, etc.) all in one place
- One-click access to proposal details
- One-click accept or reject of proposals
- Automatically tracks the status of every proposal – pending, accepted, or rejected
- All this and more in a clean and super easy-to-use interface