What do Digiday, Sean Cotton, John Wanamaker, Programmatic Direct, media planning, iMedia, marketing performance management, Ian McDougald, emoji, Vicki Parker, advertising flowcharts, Puma, Peter Platt, Chinese walls, pacing, Argyle Executive Forum, True Media, and 32 other advertising agencies all have in common?
These are the people, companies, events, and subjects that brought us happiness in 2015. It was a rewarding year here at Bionic Advertising Systems. Looking back, here are some of the highlights:
- Bionic sponsored the debut of the Digiday Podcast.
- Sean Cotton shared his experience getting started with Bionic via a webcam video interview with Hollis Thomases.
- Bionic introduced a new tool to analyze your media spending patterns that John Wanamaker would have envied.
- Bionic was nominated for an ASPY award for Best New Media Innovation.
- Joe shared 27 Tips to Build a Healthy Programmatic Direct Advertising API Ecosystem.
- Joe shared what he learned about the future of media planning at the May iMedia Agency summit.
- Bionic unveiled a new marketing performance management system that fully integrates with with media planning.
- A bunch of great people joined the Bionic team.
- Ian McDougald shared a case study on how Bionic helps him to sell more dirt, really.
- Bionic added happy face and sad face emoji to indicate whether or not your marketing efforts are achieving your objectives.
- Vicki Parker shared a story how Bionic helped her to avoid an embarrassing situation by catching a vendor mistake early.
- Bionic added color coding to advertising flowcharts. Double rainbow all the way across your flowcharts!
- Molly shared what she learned from Puma about ‘Forever Faster’ at the Ad Club CMO breakfast
- Peter Platt shared his perspectives and advice on launching an advertising agency.
- Molly shared 3 tricks for avoiding “interruption mistakes” in media planning.
- Bionic added time scale, grouping, and additional display values to advertising flowcharts.
- And then added marketing performance results to advertising flowcharts. 2015 was a big year for flowcharting!
- We hosted a webinar on – you’d never guess – creating beautiful advertising flowcharts.
- Bionic added Chinese Walls security for securing sensitive client information and handling conflict accounts.
- Joe explained how to calculate “pacing” for marketing performance monitoring.
- Joe presented pacing at the Argyle Executive Forum and at the iMedia Agency Summit.
- True Media won the Bionic Agency of the Year.
- 32 more advertising agencies installed Bionic media planning software.
Thank you making 2015 a rewarding year. There’s a lot more in store for 2016. It’s going to be a fun year!